A Few Facts About CBD
- Cannabidiol is just one of more than 85 ingredients in cannabis plants.
- CBD oil is one of the two most prevalent ingredients in cannabis plants.
- CBD oil works naturally with the body.
- CBD won’t make you high.
- CBD can negate the effects of THC.
- It is impossible to overdose on CBD.
- You can take CBD in a number of ways - prepared in food and other edibles, orally with
drops, or vaporized for smoking.
- Hemp plants and cannabis plants are the two best sources for CBD.
- The first recorded medicinal use of hemp occurred around 2700 B.C.
- Hemp has been used for more than 10,000 years to make clothing, rope, paper & shoes,
and hemp oils were used as food and medicines.
- CBD blocks the addictive effect of other drugs & could be a promising solution to the Opioid Crisis.
- CBD can sedate or energize (depending upon the dosage).
- CBD oil can be added to cosmetics to reduce redness and aid blemishes.
- Even pets are benefiting from CBD oil for ailments including arthritis, stress, separation anxiety & nausea.
- CBD oil from industrial hemp is legal in all 50 states and over 40 countries.